Exclusive and intimate environment for you and your company to relax and unwind
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN CENTRAL MANCHESTER
- EXCLUSIVE UNIQUE VENUE
- FLEXIBLE CATERING OPTIONS
- BAR PACKAGES AVAILABLE
• Do you want to treat your staff to a well earned good night out?
• Are you celebrating end of year targets?
• Do you want to do something different this year & unusual for your annual Xmas party?
• Would you like an exclusive & intimate environment where your company can relax & unwind?
• Do you wish to create an impact for your customers?
• Would you like to use the barge to promote a product?
• Looking for a venue for a team building day?
• Would you like to be in charge of the music & listen to the music that you & your office would prefer for once!
• Would you simply like to book a table for clients to Old Trafford perhaps?
The Bohemia barge credited ‘ Manchester’s quirkiest venue’ (Manchester Confidential) for private meetings, product & press day meetings, with the ultimate Manchester moving back drop for the discerning company. All this can be combined with additional services such as corporate entertaining and catering.
I just wanted to say thanks for all your staff’s hard work on Friday night. All my guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We would definitely recommend you and more than likely have another event with you again in the future.
I did tell Angelique on the night, but I had many a praise for her bar service and hospitality.”
Thanks & regards
RBIG Corporate Services
The Dry Barge ‘party boat’ was booked for my office’s biannual social night (sounds gruelling I know, but it’s usually just the fun crowd who come to these things).
From what I could gather, the booking process was pretty straightforward – it can take a maximum of 60 people and they offer food (external catering by KRO) and a DJ alongside the on-board fully stocked bar. We had a group of about 55 and that was just about right.
We opted for the hot buffet (chilli, chicken curry and Thai curry for veggies) and the bar but decided against the DJ (£100 extra), opting to just have our iPod playlists provide the tunes for the evening. They can be connected to the speakers and worked very well.
Our barge, named ‘Bohemia’, was waiting for us on the canal next to Dukes 92. Once everyone was on we pushed off and commenced our journey of the inland waterways of central Manchester and beyond. The area around Pomona could definitely be described as interesting, there were lots of things to see from on-board. The best views are from right at the front where you can sit down.,
The food was very good, as was the free bar (obviously paid for!). It made for a very unusual night out and everyone had a great time. You’re brought back for 21:30 after three hours on the water so there’s still time afterwards for a couple of drinks in the city before heading home.